Do you have a question? Don't know who to ask? Do you want to report a website issue? Please direct your questions/requests as follows:
- Anything about PBP:
- Updating your contact information
(Note: RUSA Volunteers - your volunteer contact information is separate from your membership data. Please contact your specific Volunteer lead to get your volunteer contact info, for example, perm owner or RBA contact info, updated.)
- Questions about the RUSA Store
- Questions about Awards
- Would like to write an article for the American Randonneur Magazine
- Looking for a specific committee or volunteer
- Need to Correct Permanent Results Submission Errors - NOTE that you should contact the Perm Owner, who will contact the appropriate volunteer.
- Need to Correct Brevet Results Submission Errors - NOTE that you should contact the RBA, who will contact the appropriate volunteer.
- Questions (not issues or requests!) about the RUSA Web Site (for issues or requests, see below)
- Contact the RUSA Board of Directors
Reporting a Website Issue
RUSA website issues are reported via the RUSA Bugzilla bug tracking system. Using a bug tracking system ensures that the report gets to the right people, and that your submission is not lost or overlooked.
Please follow one of the links below, sign in and and report the issue. You can come back later to work on the issue with someone from RUSA.
You'll first need to create a Bugzilla account. It works best with gmail email addresses
There are several types of issues- feature/enhancement requests, data, content, and code.
Maybe you'd like the RUSA site to do something it does not currently do, either completely new functionality, or a change to existing functionality. You should submit that request under the "Code Issues" topic. It will be reviewed by the Website Committee.
These are found on pages with generated content; their URL would start with "https://rusa.org/cgi-bin". These would be results errors, store errors, awards application issues, and so on.
- This includes shipping, payments, etc.
- This includes duplicate memberships, missing members, etc.
These are found on pages where the URL contains the text ".../pages/..." or ends in ".html"
- This includes typos, broken or incorrect links, missing images, etc.
If you received an error message, or you could not accomplish what you were trying to do, i.e. "the website or a page is broken", report that here. It is very helpful if you specify your operating system and browser, as well as the URL of the page where your problem occurred (or originated)