Members may contribute an existing inactive route to the RUSA Permanents Library, or a new route, or ask that an active route be updated. Here's what needs to be submitted:
- a filled-in route contribution questionnaire ... for reactivating a route, or submitting a new route, or requesting a route update.
- a RideWithGPS route that contains all the info needed to ride the route - including controls, services, advisories, tips, and time limit - as detailed in the RUSA RideWithGPS Guidelines for Perms.
You will need access to a RideWithGPS Premium account in order to create or edit the "complete" route described above. If you do not have personal access to a Premium account, you may use the RUSA Club Work Account, described here.
When you submit a route, it will be reviewed by the Permanents Committee, who may ask you to fix certain issues. The committee will activate or update the route when it's ready, and members will be able to register to ride it.
- Route Contribution Questionnaire (reactivating)
- Route Contribution Questionnaire (new route)
- Route Contribution Questionnaire (updated active route)