The Ultra Randonneur Award is for RUSA members who have ridden ten (10) Super Randonneur series. The Super Randonneur (SR) series of brevets (200 K, 300 K, 400 K and 600 K in a calendar year) that are used to qualify for the Ultra Randonneur Award need not be in consecutive years, nor is there a time limit on how long it takes to accumulate the ten SR series. Note that it is possible to earn more than one SR series per year, making it possible to earn this award in fewer than ten seasons.
What events qualify?
- Riders can apply with ACP brevets, RUSA brevets, or RM-sanctioned 1200k events
- Team events and permanents do not count.
- Longer events can be substituted for shorter ones. For example, a RUSA 230k brevet could be used in lieu of an ACP 200k brevet and a 1000k brevet or RM-sanctioned 1200k event could be used in lieu of a shorter event missing from the normal sequence.
- Riders must have been RUSA members at the time of each counting event (except events completed prior to 1999)
- Non-US ACP and RM brevets can be used provided that these non-US events account for no more than 50% of the rides counted towards this award.
RUSA congratulates the riders who earned and applied for the Ultra Randonneur Award.
Apply for this award online.