Welcome to Randonneurs USA (RUSA), the bicyclist's resource for information about randonneuring in the USA!
Randonneuring is long-distance unsupported endurance cycling. This style of riding is non-competitive in nature, and self-sufficiency is paramount. When riders participate in randonneuring events, they are part of a long tradition that goes back to the beginning of the sport of cycling in France and Italy. Friendly camaraderie, not competition, is the hallmark of randonneuring.
► New to RUSA? Check out our New-Member Getting Started Guide!
- Contact Randonneurs USA
- Membership services (join/renew, or change your address)
- Randonneurs USA Facebook page
- Randonneurs USA Instagram page
- Randonneurs USA Google Group
- PBP Wiki
- Reflectivity Guideline for Riders