Executive Committee - Randonneurs USA was founded in August, 1998. From then through 2000, an Executive Committee managed the new organization: Jennifer Wise (President), Dave Jordan (Vice President), Johnny Bertrand (Secretary), Bill Bryant (Membership Secretary), Legal Advisor (Rick LeBlanc), Newsletter Editor (Jennifer Wise), and Advisory Members Charlie Henderson and Sherry Reed.
Elected Board - The first elections for a member-elected RUSA Board were held in 2000, with that Board seated in 2001.
- RUSA members vote for all Board positions except for RBA Liaison.
- Regional Brevet Administrators vote for RBA Liaison.
- The newly-seated Board elects their officers.
|Year||President||VP||Treasurer||Secretary||Board Member||Board Member||Board Member*||RBA Liaison|
|2001||Jennifer Wise||Bill Bryant||Dave Jordan||Lois Springsteen||John Lee Ellis||Tim Sullivan||David Buzzee|
|2002||Jennifer Wise||Bill Bryant||Tim Sullivan||John Lee Ellis||Lois Springsteen||Dave Jordan||Dave Buzzee|
|2003||Jennifer Wise||Bill Bryant||Tim Sullivan||John Lee Ellis||Lois Springsteen||Mark Thomas||Dan Driscoll|
|2004||Bill Bryant||John Lee Ellis||Tim Sullivan||John Lee Ellis1||Lois Springsteen||Mark Thomas||Don Hamilton||Jenn Barber|
|2005||Bill Bryant||John Lee Ellis||Tim Sullivan||Don Hamilton||Lois Springsteen||Mark Thomas||Jenn Barber|
|2006||Mark Thomas||John Lee Ellis||Tim Sullivan||Terry Zmrhal||Bill Bryant||Don Hamilton||Tracey Ingle|
|2007||Mark Thomas||John Lee Ellis||Tim Sullivan||Terry Zmrhal2
|Jennifer Wise||Don Hamilton||Susan France|
|2008||Mark Thomas||Lois Springsteen||Eric Vigoren||Mike Dayton||Jennifer Wise||Don Hamilton||Susan France|
|2009||Lois Springsteen||Mike Dayton||Eric Vigoren||Edward Robinson||Jennifer Wise||Don Hamilton||John Lee Ellis|
|2010||Lois Springsteen||Mike Dayton||Eric Vigoren||Edward Robinson||Jennifer Wise||Cecil Reniche-Smith||John Lee Ellis|
|2011||Lois Springsteen||Jennifer Wise||Eric Vigoren||Edward Robinson||Mark Thomas||Cecil Reniche-Smith||John Lee Ellis|
|2012||Mark Thomas||Jennifer Wise||Eric Vigoren||Cecil Reniche-Smith3
|Rob Hawks||Lois Springsteen||John Lee Ellis|
|2013||Mike Dayton||Rob Hawks||Eric Vigoren||Bill Beck||Mark Thomas||Lois Springsteen||John Lee Ellis|
|2014||Mike Dayton||Rob Hawks||Eric Vigoren||Lynne Fitzsimmons||Mark Thomas||Bill Beck||Spencer Klaassen|
|2015||Mike Dayton||Rob Hawks||Susan Otcenas||Bill Beck||Mark Thomas||Lynne Fitzsimmons||Spencer Klaassen|
John Lee Ellis
|John Lee Ellis||Susan Otcenas||Lynne Fitzsimmons||Mark Thomas||Debra Banks||Lois Springsteen4||Spencer Klaassen|
|2017||John Lee Ellis||Lois Springsteen||David Thompson||Paul Rozelle5||Susan Otcenas||Debra Banks||Nigel Greene||Paul Rozelle|
|2018||John Lee Ellis||Debra Banks||David Thompson||Lois Springsteen||Nigel Greene||John Cap'n Ende||Jake Kassen|
|2019||John Lee Ellis||Debra Banks||David Thompson||Lois Springsteen||Nigel Greene||John Cap'n Ende||Jake Kassen6
|2020||David Thompson||Debra Banks||Lois Springsteen||Tim Sullivan||John Lee Ellis||John Cap'n Ende||Pete Dusel|
|2021||David Thompson||Debra Banks||Dan Driscoll||Tim Sullivan||John Lee Ellis||Dawn Piech||Rob Hawks|
|2022||David Thompson||Tim Sullivan||Dan Driscoll||Tim Sullivan7
|Vincent Muonoke||Dawn Piech||Charlie Martin7||Rob Hawks|
* Only 7 board members, but this extra column for when someone served in more than one post.
- John Lee Ellis, elected VP, agreed to continue as Secretary, as no one had been elected to that role.
- Lois Springsteen was appointed to succeed Terry Zmrhal after he resigned mid-year.
- Mike Dayton was appointed to succeed Cecil Reniche-Smith after she resigned mid-year.
- Lois Springsteen was appointed to succeed Rob Hawks who resigned in 12/2016. John Lee Ellis acted as president for the remaining month.
- Paul Rozelle (RBA-elected as RBA Liaison) was elected by the Board as Secretary. So he's listed in two positions.
- Tim Sullivan was appointed to succeed Jake Kassen, who stepped down May 1.
- Tim Sullivan served as secretary the first three months, succeeded by Charlie Martin, as had been the plan from the first of the year.