RUSA respects your privacy. RUSA does not provide or sell its membership data to any other organization.
The following table summarizes what information RUSA collects from members and what data are considered 'public' and 'private'.
|Public Information||Private Information|
RUSA provides a search engine on its web site that displays some of the public fields associated with your membership.
When you participate in a randonneuring event, the organizer is obliged to provide your results to RUSA. Your results consist of the following:
- your RUSA membership number, if a member
- your name
- details on the event you participated in (distance, date, route, ...)
- your finish time, if you finished
- the names of other members of your team (if a team event)
- whether you ordered a medal or not (if applicable)
- your gender (if an ACP or RM event)
When you participate in an international event such as PBP or are awarded certain honors such as the R-5000 award, RUSA may display your gender and age (not birthdate) in lists of participants or award recipients.